Final White Rose public consultation period runs until 1 August 2014 18/07/2014
Members of the public have had a final opportunity to provide consultation feedback on plans being put forward for the White Rose Carbon Capture and Storage Project at public exhibitions this July. Individuals can continue to provide consultation feedback in a number of other ways described below until 1 August 2014.
The public exhibitions enabled visitors to review the latest details of environmental and technical studies that have been carried out over the last few months. The studies form an important element of the design work that has been conducted by specialist members of the White Rose project team and the conclusions were on display so that the local community could view and provide comment on the differing topic matters.
All feedback received is being considered as project design options are finalised before an expected development consent order (DCO) application is made to the Planning Inspectorate in October 2014 seeking consent to construct and operate the White Rose plant.
Exhibitions were held at the following venues:
- Selby Town Hall, York Street, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 4AJ – Tuesday, 15 July 2014 – 2pm to 8pm
- Junction, Paradise Place, Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire DN14 5DL – Wednesday, 16 July 2014 – 2pm to 8pm
- Drax Sports and Social Club, Main Road, Selby, North Yorkshire YO8 8PF – Thursday, 17 July 2014 – 2pm to 8pm
As well as attending public exhibitions, there are other ways to provide consultation feedback which include:
- Requesting a freepost feedback form by calling freephone 0800 169 5290
- Sending an email with your thoughts on the proposal to email@example.com
- An online feedback questionnaire form can be submitted on this site between 4 July and 1 August 2014.
The consultation period commenced on 4 July 2014 and ends on 1 August 2014 and complies with details specified in the White Rose Statement of Community Consultation.
Consultation feedback should be provided within those dates.